December 17, 2012

Thanks a bunch!




There's only a week left before the holidays begin and I'm so excited to kick back and relax for a couple of weeks! The last little while has been super busy in the studio and this week isn't any different. There are lots of last minute printing jobs that I'd like to get done... like my holiday cards for instance! I can't believe I've procrastinated this long on them. I'll just blame it on pregnancy brain... lol.. just kidding. I still am so incredibly amazed that I get to print as much as my little heart desires... I have lots to be thankful for, and this time of year always makes me reflect on those things a little more. 

Anyway last week I printed these very special thank-you notes, that I was asked to make as a Christmas gift. I didn't have any restrictions on the design or even the colour, so I chose a lovely violet that turned out just so beautifully! (Although it totally stained my press and I needed to use heavier-duty cleaner to get it off – well worth the extra effort). I especially love the imperfection of the 'S' and the mixed use of wood and lead type.

I'm off to print my holiday cards... wish me luck that I don't crash from this sugar-high that has been rampaging the office!

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...