April 6, 2012

Save the Dates for Daniella & Rick








It's been a good few weeks here in the studio were I got to wrap up a few nice projects – One for which was for a very good friend who is getting married soon. (Yeay Daniella!) These are the "Save-the-Dates", and I'm just so excited with how they turned out. They're printed on a super soft, natural white cotton paper. Printed with a lovely deep brown, a light lavender colour with a uber deep blind-emboss emblem. (I think that was my favourite part)

Sometimes mixing a specific colour is way more challenging than others. This lovely, soft lavender was one of those mixes that took some extra love and care to get perfect. A glob of transparent white, a drop of violet and the tiniest bit of black. At first it was way to dark... and took a little bit of time to bring it down to the colour I was looking for. But getting the colour right on was just SO gratifying that I honestly didn't care that it look me a day and a half to get perfect.

I'm so happy for Daniella & Rick as they get all the preparations together for their wedding, and I'm so honoured that I could be part of their day by printing these cards for them. It totally feels a little extra special printing for a close friend! Thanks again Daniella for asking me to letterpress these for you!

2 comments:

  1. These pics are great Amanda! Thanks again for printing these for us. Can't wait to have the invites done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniella! :) I can't wait to print the invites too! hehe.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...