January 1, 2012

Happy Christmas & a Merry New Year






Happy 2012 everyone! I hope you all had a great time ringing in the new year last night! Now that the holidays are officially over, I thought it would be safe to share with you the Silverplate Press holiday cards! (I hope everyone got them by now!). We mixed a lovely deep silver ink for these cards and picked out a silver envelope to match, each letterpress printed and trimmed on machinery from about 100 years ago. It still amazes me that somehow my life has lead me to this place, next to this press,and totally in love with printing. I feel so blessed! 

I hope that you all have a wonderful 2012, cheers to a merry new year!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. And you are blessed! there's nothing like being able to do what you love every day. it makes life worth living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, lovely! thank you for sending me one, Amanda! By the looks of the photos, I hope you aren't on your tippee toes to reach the press ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay - Thanks so much! And yes, it totally makes life awesome!

    Tanya - Ha ha! It is a bit large.. I can hardly reach the other side of the feed board. lol. But it does the trick. You've been such an inspiration to me, so I just needed to send you one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...